BABY MISS AGES 0 TO 11 MONTHS
TEENY MISS AGES 2 TO 3 YEARS
TINY MISS AGES 4 TO 6 YEARS
LITTLE MISS AGES 7 TO 9 YEARS
JUNIOR MISS AGES 10 TO 12
TEEN MISS AGES 13 TO 16 YEARS
MISS AGES 17 TO 24 YEARS
ENTRY FEE: BABY MISS THRU TEEN MISS $60.00 PLUS ONE $25.00 GOOD LUCK AD FOR THE PROGRAM . THESE CAN BE FROM
FRIENDS, FAMILY OR A BUSINESS. BUSINESS CARD OR WHAT YOU WANT THE AD TO SAY MUST BE TURNED IN WITH THE APPLICATION.
MISS DIVISION: $75.00 plus one $25.00 good luck ad.
OPTIONAL CATEGORIES: PRETTIEST DRESS $15.00 PRETTIEST SMILE $15.00 PHOTOGENIC $15.00 PER PICTURE. DOOR ADMISSION
ASK ABOUT EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!
MISS HOSPITALITY: SALE ADS . NO ENTRY FEE WINNER RECEIVES THE SAME PRIZES AS ALL OTHER QUEENS AND WILL RIDE
ON THE FLOAT AND PROMOTE FORESTRY RIGHT ALONG WITH OTHER QUEENS. SALE ADS TO YOUR FRIENDS OR BUSINESSES. CONTACT DIRECTOR
FOR MORE INFORMATION. MUST SALE AT LEAST 10 ADS TO BE ELIGIBLE.
PEOPLES CHOICE: NO ENTRY FEE. START NOW AND COLLECT MONEY. MONEY WILL BE TURNED IN AT THE PEOPLES CHOICE TABLE
AT THE PAGEANT. VOTES CAN BE MADE FROM NOW UNTIL THE INTERMISSION OF THE PAGEANT. VOTES ARE $1.00 EACH. THE CONTESTANT IN
EACH AGE DIVISION WITH THE MOST MONEY, WILL RECEIVE THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD.
(1) Contestants will compete in the age division they are the day of the pageant, unless a contestant has a
birthday and changes age divisions prior to the state pageant in June, then she moves up. Contestants must submit a copy of
their birth certificate.
(2) It is mandatory that Tiny, Little, Junior, Teen, and Miss Queens must represent the Local County Forestry
title they win at the Ga. Forestry Pageant in Tifton in June.
(3) Contestant in the Miss must reside, work or attend school in county they are competing in on the day of
the pageant and must be a legal resident of Georgia. If working in county, must have worked at least 3 months prior
to the local pageant, submit paycheck stub and letter from employer. If attending school in the county, must have completed
one semester and submit letter from the school or college.
(4) Tiny, Little, Junior and Teen contestants are open to all counties, unless otherwise specified by local
director. BRANTLEY COUNTY WILL BE CLOSED, OPEN TO BRANTLEY COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY.
(5) May be sponsored by Family, Friends, or businesses at the local pageant.
(6) The Georgia Forestry Pageant and Educational Association By-laws state, the purpose of the Georgia Forestry
Pageant is to offer educational opportunities to young ladies and promote Georgia Forestry. You can hold any title, we dont
care how many titles you hold, and compete in the local Forestry Pageants, but if you should be named queen of a local Forestry
Pageant, you cannot promote or make appearances for any previous or current titles, you will promote Forestry only. If you
should be named queen of a local Forestry Pageant, you cannot compete in any pageant that will require you to promote or make
appearances for them until you are three months of giving up your local title. Local Forestry Queens will promote and make
appearances as Local Forestry Queens only! If you are a reigning local Forestry Queen and did not win State Forestry, you
cannot compete in another local Forestry Pageant until you are within three months of giving up your local Forestry title.
You can compete in other pageants as long as it is a pageant that does not require an appearance or promotion. You must get
permission from your local director before competing in another pageant, if you are named a local Forestry Queen.
(7) Local Pageant will be responsible for your entry fee to the State Forestry Pageant. State Forestry Pageant
dates are Teeny and Tiny -June 8, 2007, Little andJunior-June 9, 2007, and Teen and Miss-June 14,15 and 16, 2007. Queens
will be responsible for ads, optionals, and so forth.
(8) Must always act in a ladylike manner, dress appropriately for appearances, and always wear crown and banner.
Always get dress attire approved by the Local Director.
(9) Must get permission from the Local Director before promoting the Forestry in any event or before entering
other pageants. Queens cannot wear the Forestry crown and banner to promote other pageants after they give up their title.
If caught doing so, The Georgia Forestry Pageant has the right to ask the queen to return her crown and banner to her local
(10) Will get scholarship money at the end of your reign provided you have fulfilled your obligations to your
local Forestry title. The Director of the Local Pageant that you win is responsible for all your scholarships
and prizes. If for some reason the Directorship of your local pageant should change prior to the end of your reign,
the Director that crowned you will remain responsible for all your prizes and scholarships. The Georgia Forestry Pageant
nor the newly elected Director will be responsible for the prizes and scholarships.
(11) Miss Queen will be responsible for making contact with the Local Director, not other family members. We
feel that this is part of your responsibility while wearing the crown.
(12) Contestants must have never been married, ever been pregnant or ever had a baby. Queen cannot marry, become
pregnant, or be convicted of a crime during their reign.
(13) Queens agree to abide by all the rules and regulations set forth by the Forestry Pageant Board now in affect
or announced thereafter.
(14) The pageant will be conducted under the rules set forth by the Forestry Pageant Board and a contestant
agrees that the time, manner, and method of judging the pageant shall be solely within the discretion of the Pageant Board
and the judges decision are final.
(15) No refunds unless the pageant should be canceled. Entry fees must accompany application.
(16) The number of applications accepted in each age division will be limited and accepted on a first come first
(17) The deadline to enter is one month prior to the Local Pageant that you are enterting.
(18) If named queen, must be on time for all appointments. We will work with you on what appointments you will
be able to attend.
(19) A contestant must be of good moral character, never convicted of a crime, and shall possess poise, personality,
intelligence and charm.
(20) No cameras of any kind, video or photo cameras allowed in the building. No Cell Phones, Beepers, or electronics
allowed in the building. We will have a videographer and a photographer at the pageant for your convenience. This includes
any member of the contestants' entourage.
(21) Make all checks payable to the County Pageant you are entering and contact the Local Director for address
to mail your applicaiton. Check with Local Directors, some pageants only accept business checks or money orders.
(22) If you should be named queen of local Forestry Pageant, the Local Director will give you state packets
on the night you win. These state packets are to be turned into the local Director no later than 3 weeks after the date
you win your local pageant. Motel reservations should be made at the Holiday Inn in Tifton no later than four weeks after
you win your local. Call 229-382-6687 and tell them you are with the Georgia Forestry Pageant to get a special rate.
(23) A $40.00 service charge will be charged for any returned checks. Checks not picked up within 30 days will
be turned over to a collection agency at your expense.
(24) No Food or Drinks in the Auditorium
(25) Should there be a problem of any kind during the pageant, or related events, the contestant is to go to
one of the Local Directors. Any unruly, unsportsmanlike, or any unbecoming conduct by a contestant or any member of her entourage,
or any disregard for the rules and regulations of this pageant could result in immediate dismissal from further competition
without refund. Depending upon the severity of the action or behavior, it could result in a permanent barrier from future
competition of the Miss Georgia Forestry Pageant or any local Forestry Pageant. If you should lose your Local or State Forestry
title, you will not be allowed to ever compete in a Local or State Forestry Pageant again! If a queen loses her title, she
will have to return all prizes including but not limited to crown, banner, trophy, gifts, and scholarships.
(26) Tiny, Little, and Junior will be scored a 1 to 10 on personality, beauty, poise, gown, and overall appearance.
(27) Teen and Miss will be scored 50% on a five minute interview, 25% on a one minute speech, and 25% on evening
gown. Interview will be five minutes and and speech will be one minute.
(28) Local Queens in the Tiny, Little, Junior, and Teen cannot compete in the same local that they have won
until they change age divisions, but they may compete in another county. State Queens cannot compete in any Local Pageant
until they change age divisions. Miss Queens can compete in a local county pageant where they attend college, or if there
is no county pageant, they can be the first to enter to come to state or the first to represent their college.
(29) If a Local Queen wins State Forestry, she shall be able to keep her local title and any prizes from the
local pageant that would be coming to her and she shall represent state only!
(30) No soliciting of any kind is allowed at any Local Forestry Pageant. Leave all solicitations at home! We
are non-profit and cannot promote any business! This means no passing out of applications, materials and so forth. We look
forward to you joining us in the fun and excitement of promoting Forestry for the State of Georgia.
Copyright@Georgia Forestry Pageant and Educational Assocition, Inc. 2003-2004. Materials are not to be
copied without permission.